There are several sources you can use to locate printed books and electronic books. For printed books use the following sources.
- Library Catalog – find books that are located in the Southwestern library.
- SILO – find books in Iowa libraries.
- World Cat – search for books in libraries worldwide
Electronic books are full-text books that available online.
- NetLibrary - Digital version of over 2,000 books on a variety of topics.
- Gale Virtual Reference – Specialized reference books
- Opposing Viewpoints – Gives the pros and cons of social issues.
- StatRef – Thirty-eight full-text current medical textbooks.
- Credo Reference - 451 multidisciplinary reference books
Encyclopedias are also available.
Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia