Closing Info/Late Start Policy
Every effort will be made to keep the college open. However, should inclement weather or other emergencies necessitate closing the college or delaying the start of classes, the decision will be made between 5:00-5:30 a.m. and will be announced on the following:
|KSIB-KITR||Creston||AM 1520 FM 101.3|
|KOAK/KCSI||Red Oak||AM 1080 FM 95.3|
|WHO||Des Moines||AM 1040|
|KCCI-TV 8||Des Moines|
|WHO-TV 13||Des Moines|
|WOI-TV 5||Ames/Des Moines|
When inclement weather causes the college to have a two-hour delay
the following procedures will be followed:
If the two-hour delay occurs on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday
- Classes will start at 9:40
- 7:30 a.m. and 8:35 a.m. classes will not meet
- Offices will open at 9:00 A.M.
If the two-hour delay occurs on a Tuesday or Thursday
- Classes will start at 9 a.m.
- 7:30 a.m. classes will not meet
- Offices will open at 9 A.M.