NOTE: There is a fee of $5 per transcript requested. The fee must be paid to the SWCC business office prior to the transcript being sent. To pay by credit card, call the Southwestern Community College business office at 641.782.1448.
All requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing.
The following information will be needed to fill out the form:
- Student ID or Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Name (including maiden name)
- Current address
- Date of last attendance
- How many copies you want
- Where you want them sent - we need complete address(es)
- Sign and date your request
Mail or fax your request to:
Southwestern Community College
Office of the Registrar
1501 W. Townline Street
Creston, IA 50801
1. A fee of $5 per transcript must be paid to the SWCC business office prior to the transcript being sent. To pay by credit card, please call 641.782.1448.
2. A transcript will be issued ONLY on written request.
3. Transcripts are not issued until all accounts with the college are paid.
4. Only SWCC transcripts are issued. Transcripts from other colleges are NOT included, although the transfer credits accepted by Southwestern are listed.
5. Transcripts issued or mailed to students are not usually considered to be official by other schools or agencies.
NOTE: Transcripts will normally be issued within one week; however, please allow two weeks when the request is made at the end of a term.