The Southwestern Community College (SWCC) adult and continuing education department has a number of classes starting in September and October 2017:
- Accident Scene Management workshop - Friday, Sept. 8, 2017, 6:30 p.m., open to the public
- Two-Wheel Trauma workshop, Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017, 8 a.m., offered for EMS, fire, and nursing personnel
- CDL Training - Begins Sept. 12, 2017, 6-8 p.m.
- EMT Training Class, Begins Sept. 18, 2017, 6-10 p.m., meets Monday and Thursday evenings
- MIG Welding Certificate, Begins Oct. 2, 2017
- 30-hour Basic Water Treatment Training, Oct. 17-25