blonde girl outside

Many students choose to complete college classes through Southwestern while still in high school.  These courses can lead to a diploma or degree from Southwestern or be transferred to a four-year college or university.  Some motivated high school students have even graduated from high school and earned their associate of arts degrees from college at the same time.  That's two full years of college credit, before graduating from high school!

There are three ways to earn arts and sciences college credits through SWCC:

1. At Your High School (SWCC CEP)

2. Online

3. On Campus or at College Center - Start with a visit to your high school guidance counselor.  Then proceed through the following steps:

Still questions?  If so, please contact Rachel Ramaeker, SWCC coordinator of secondary programs, for more information.