Online registration is available for the following classes. Click on the link for the class you wish to register for.
First Aid / AHA / CPR
- Children in the Middle
- Class A CDL
- Coaching Authorization (Red Oak)
- Coaching Authorization (Creston)
- Concealed Weapon Permit Training
- Food Supervisor Training
- Mine Safety
- Moped Safety
- Motorcycle Safety
- Creston OWI Classes
- Osceola OWI Classes
- Red Oak OWI Classes
- School Bus Annual Training
- School Bus New Driver Training
- Used Auto Dealer
- Certified Medication Aide (Creston)
- Medication Manager
- Mandatory Reporter
- MDS / Oasis Training
- NA Competency Testing
- Nurse Aide Training (Creston, Day)
- Nurse Aide Training (Osceola, Day)
- Supervision in Long Term Care
- Supports Intensity Scale (SIS)
- Trauma Nursing
Credit/Debit Card by Phone: 641.782.1441, 641.782.1449, or 800.247.4023 extensions 441 or 449
Mail to: SWCC Continuing Education, 1501 W. Townline Street, Creston, IA 50801
Drop off payment:
Payment may be dropped off at one of our three SWCC locations.
Creston - Continuing Education Office, SWCC Performing Arts Center (next to YMCA).
Red Oak - SWCC Red Oak Center, 2300 N. 4th Street, Red Oak
Osceola - SWCC Osceola Center, 2520 College Drive, Osceola
If employer or agency will be paying, written verification must be provided by registration deadline.
If you need assistance with online registration, please contact the SWCC Continuing Education office at 641.782.1441, 641.782.1449, or 800.247.4023 extensions 441 or 449 to register.