The Bright Scholars of Iowa award is available to Iowa high school seniors who are strong academically but may lack the financial means to enable them to earn a college degree.
- Current senior attending an Iowa high school
- Outstanding academic achievement (top 10 percent or equivalent of high school graduating class or ACT of 28 or above)
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and community service, as well as success in the face of adversity
- Qualify for a Pell Grant as determined by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Maintain full-time enrollment
Amount of Award:
Cost of attendance less all other aid including Pell Grants, institutional grants and scholarships, and private scholarships. The cost of attendance is equal to tuition and fees, room and board, and books.
TBA for 2016
Learn more about the Bright Foundation!