The Student Loan Game Plan is a tool to assist you in borrowing wisely. It is an interactive tool to help reduce student indebtedness by educating you about responsible borrowing decisions. It helps you and your parents understand the consequences of over borrowing and, just as importantly, discover how to avoid over borrowing. The Student Loan Game Plan will help you understand ways to borrow less and set the foundation for a financially responsible future.
The decisions you make today about student loans and paying for postsecondary education can affect your financial future.
You will only need to complete the Student Loan Game Plan once.
Notes for Completing Your Student Loan Game Plan
• When asked to Choose Your Role, select "College student (already enrolled in college)."
• Know the loan amount you wish to borrow for the year or total amount borrowed for your college education.
• Be sure to enter your name, last 4 digits of your SSN, and our school name so we may be able to receive the results.
• Allow 15–20 minutes to complete.
To Receive Credit for Completion
To receive credit for the completion of your Student Loan Game Plan, you will need to:
1. Select "Yes" to authorize your demographic information to be shared with the school you select.
2. Type in your first name, last name, and last four digits or your Social Security number.
3. Select Southwestern Community College as the Name of the School you attend.