Wilson Hall is a traditional, co-ed residence hall. The rooms in Wilson Hall are designed for double occupancy. The residence hall has 14 rooms.
As a resident of Wilson Hall, you will be provided with the following:
- XL twin bed with mattress and mattress pad--can be bunked, lofted or used separately
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Closet area
- Cable television hook-up with HBO
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Access to on-site coin-operated laundry facilities (in the building's lower level)
- Membership to the YMCA located adjacent to student housing
Items you might consider bringing from home include:
Wilson Hall has a window air conditioning unit in each room.
Meal plan information: With your student housing contract, you will be provided with a Cafe Cash declining balance meal card. The Spartan Cafe is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. You will have the option of adding additional funds to this card. For meal plan options, please visit Tuition & Fees.
Wilson Hall has a student lounge on each floor for relaxing with friends or group-studying activities.