How to Request Iowa HSED Records

Individuals who have tested and passed the GED® or HiSET™ test in Iowa may request a copy of any of the following official documents:

  • Iowa High School Equivalency Diploma
  • Transcript (official scores)
  • Verification Letter

Beginning November 10, 2014, official copies of the Diplomas and Transcripts MUST be obtained from Diploma Sender. The new ordering service makes getting a copy of your documents as easy as…

  1. Visit Diploma Sender online,
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashier’s check or money order for the $10 payment; and
  3. Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document, email, FedEX, or regular mail.

The Iowa Department of Education will no longer process duplicate diploma or transcript requests. ALL Iowa HSED requests will be processed through Diploma Sender. NO state agency or community college program can assist in HSED requests.

Diploma Sender is a safe website that can be accessed from public computers with internet connections, often available at local public libraries. If you cannot access the internet to order online or have additional issues related to your order, contact Diploma Sender toll free at 1-855-313-5799. Additional charges may apply.