Homepage for the Southwestern Community College website
- New student orientation 2021
- Retirement Reception planned for SWCC president
- Southwestern names new president
- COVID-19 face covering requirements changing on campus
- Southwestern’s board of trustees holds May 2021 meeting
Medication Aide Class
June 17, 2021 9 a.m.
BLS Provider CPR
June 22, 2021 6 p.m.
Associate Degree Nursing Commencement Ceremony and Pinning Ceremony
June 23, 2021 5 p.m.
Nurse Aide Testing
June 24, 2021 8:30 a.m.
Retirement Reception Honoring Dr. Barb Crittenden
June 24, 2021 2 p.m.
Career & Technical Education Session Ends
June 25, 2021
TRIO Self Defense Workshop
June 28, 2021 9:30 a.m.
Spartan Café Specials
No available menu to display.Spartan Cafe Menus and Specials
For students who will continue their education at a four-year institution after SWCC.
For students who will immediately enter the workplace.
For individuals who need skill-refreshers or those interested in lifelong learning.