SWCC Week/Alcohol Awareness Week activities for 2017 are underway! Have fun getting involved with this week's events.
Highlights for the week include:
- 7-9 p.m., Zombie Escape Room, Instructional Center, room 180
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Red Cross Blood Drive, Instructional Center, room 180
- 11 a.m.-1 pm., Mocktails/Games & Prizes, Student Center (upstairs)
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Twisted Putt Putt, Student Center (upstairs)
- 5:30-6:30 p.m., Volleyball tailgating, FREE food and drink
- 7 p.m., Volleyball Game vs Ellsworth, FREE Pink it Forward T-shirts and Spartan Nation rally towels for the first 50 SWCC students.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Drunk Driving Simulator, SWCC Shoppe, Student Center
- 8 p.m., Tricky Treating, Register online at swcciowa.edu/trickytreating
If you haven't already checked out the complete schedule for the week, please visit www.swcciowa.edu/student-life/swcc-week.