Mark your calendars for these upcoming SWCC student activities!
- Wednesday, August 30 - Tailgating, Prior to the first home volleyball game, student activities will provide food and fun at the Student Center during tailgating, which begins at 6 p.m.. Volleyball game vs NIACC begins at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 30 – Ice Cream Sundaes, 1-2:30 p.m., Student Center, upstairs. Head to the Student Center today for a free ice cream sundae!
- Wednesday, September 13 – Jim Wand, hypnotist, noon-1 p.m., Student Center gymnasium. Always a fan favorite, Jim Wand travels the world with this one-of-a-kind hypnotist show.
- Monday, September 18 – Constitution Day, cookies and Constitution Day information available in the Student Center throughout the day. Time to test your knowledge of the U.S. Constitution … and get a cookie in the process.
- Monday, September 25 – Think Fast Game Show, 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Instructional Center, room 220. Students are invited to get involved in this super fun game show and play for a chance to win $200! Yes, that’s right, $200!!
- Wednesday, October 4 – Campus Wide Cookout, Student Center, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Students and employees are invited to lunch (FOR FREE!) in the Student Center. The menu will be hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, cookies, and a drink!