Include: name of kit, your name, and school/office for delivery location
For questions call our office at 712.623.2541
Kit checkout information (please read before checking out kit)
- Kits are available to check out on a first-come, first-serve basis for four weeks at a time based on the popularity of the kit.
- We use the Green Hills AEA van delivery service to deliver the kits and to receive them back. Please allow at least a one-week delivery window to receive the kit. If your school or office is not on our AEA route, you will need to make arrangements to pick your kit up at the hub in Red Oak or a school/office we deliver to and to bring it back. You can find the AEA van delivery route at www.ghaea.org.
- If a kit is checked out when you ask for it, you will be put on a waiting list to receive it when it comes back in.
- If you have a kit and need more time, contact our office via email or phone, to see if there is a waiting list for the kit.
- At this time, we are limiting the number of Pint-Sized Science kits we check out to 1 kit per category. (Example- we have 2 gizmos and gadgets, but you can only have 1 at a time to check out). Exceptions can be made for 1 day STEM festivals or very short term events.
- Most kits consist of consumables (one-time use) and non-consumables (multiple uses), and a teacher’s manual. We ask that you take care of the kits and send back all the non-consumables you receive as well as the teacher’s manual. At this time there is no fee for the restocking. The consumables will be restocked the hub once they are returned.
- We need your feedback! You will receive a comment form with each kit, reminding you when to send the kit back and asking how many students you reached with the kit. Please write any comments you have on the back or email us, we would like to know if you liked the kit and if the items we restocked in the kits worked correctly. Sometimes we cannot find the original sized/color items like cups or boxes, so we substitute with something close. Let us know if these substitutions worked correctly.