The office skills diploma is designed for students requesting entry-level technology skills. This diploma program leads easily into the two-year administrative office technology program.
Office Skills: Diploma
- Data entry
- BUS 161 Human Relations
- CSC 110 Introduction to Computers
- ADM 112 Keyboarding
- ADM 116 Keyboarding II
- ADM 162 Office Procedures
- BUS 121 Business Communications
- BUS 110 Business Math and Calculators
- WBL 110 Employability Skills
- BCA 152 Comprehensive Spreadsheets
- ACC 111 Introduction to Accounting
Click on the course number in the list above to view the course description. This may not be a complete list of courses that may be included for the Office Skills program. To see all courses in a semester-by-semester plan, view the Office Skills program course outline.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- master operation of state-of-the-art equipment and software and appropriately utilize these to accomplish work-related tasks accurately and productively in an office environment.
- perform contemporary office processes and procedures accurately and independently.
- demonstrate appropriate business behavior compatible with job demands.
- apply professional business concepts to career situations.