The clinic at Greater Regional Health, 1610 W. Townline Street, Suite 200, in Creston, 641.782.2131, has been designated the official agency to provide health services for Southwestern Community College students. The clinic will attend to the health needs of students who require professional medical attention.
Students are responsible for carrying their own medical insurance for injuries or illnesses sustained while a student at Southwestern.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 - Refer to the Coronavirus Fact Sheet, provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to learn preventative actions to help prevent the spread of the virus, as well as symptoms of the disease.
- Coronavirus Resources and Messages:
- Influenza Information & Prevention - Iowa Department of Public Health
- Sexual Misconduct/Harassment
- Vaccination Policy - Recommended immunizations are listed in Southwestern's Student Handbook.