There are several sources you can use to locate printed books and electronic books.
For printed books use the following sources.
- Library Catalog – find books that are located in the Southwestern library.
- SILO – find books in Iowa libraries.
- World Cat – search for books in libraries worldwide
Electronic books are full-text books that available online.
- EBSCO eBooks - Multidisciplinary books available thru the EBSCOhost database.
- Gale Virtual Reference – Over 12,000 specialized reference books.
- Opposing Viewpoints – Gives the pros and cons of social issues.
- Credo Reference - Approximately 755 multidisciplinary reference books
Encyclopedias are also available.
Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia located in the EBSCOhost databases.
Southwestern provides access to audiobooks and eBooks available to download thru the Bridges consortium website. This is a good place to look for fiction books and classic literary works.