The college’s 10th annual SWCC Week/Alcohol Awareness Week will be held October 19-24, 2020! Fun events are planned for SWCC students throughout the week. See the complete agenda below to plan your week of fun!
And check out the SWCC Week Snapchat filter that will be available throughout the week on campus and at the SWCC centers!
SWCC Week Agenda
Mon., October 19
- Spartan Spirit Day (Go all out and wear your favorite Spartan apparel!)
- 8:15 a.m. until gone, Stress balls and SWCC Week schedules will be handed out to students
- 4:30-8 p.m., Spartan Volleyball Tip Night at Pizza Ranch
Tues., October 20
- Pink Out (Wear pink in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
- 10 a.m., Tawan Perry (leadership speaker), tune in @ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86195190184?pwd=dEhiQW1TbnpLVHlFaTNoVVd3Q0E3Zz09, Passcode: Hawks20. Sponsored by student activities.
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Mocktails/Alcohol Awareness Information, Student Center
Wed., October 21
- Sports Team Day (Dress in the apparel of your favorite sports team.)
- 10 a.m., Find Sparty Scavenger Hunt - Head to Twitter at 10 a.m. to learn about the contest and get the clues. Find Sparty and win! #FindSparty
- SWCC Weekly includes alcohol awareness week information (alcohol awareness information will also be available on campus throughout the week)
- 7:30 p.m., Student Movie Night with popcorn, Allied Health Center auditorium
Thurs., October 22
- Show us your colors! (Colors have the power to affect your mood and draw attention. Wear your favorite color today in honor of it being National Color Day.)
- 7:30 p.m., Max Frost acoustic concert - Link:https://zoom.us/j/95523944537?pwd=Um9mbGZ4NDA4RXVYZkFQQmxiR3V2QT09, Meeting ID: 955 2394 4537
Fri., October 23
- Flannel Friday (It's October ... stay warm, wear flannel!)
Sat., October 24
- 2 p.m., Volleyball scrimmage on livestream