The college’s ninth annual SWCC Week/Alcohol Awareness Week will be held October 21-25, 2019! Fun events are planned for SWCC students throughout the week. See the complete agenda below to plan your week of fun!
And check out the SWCC Week Snapchat filter that will be available throughout the week!
SWCC Week Agenda
Mon., October 21
- 8:15 a.m. until gone, Free Cookies & SWCC Week Schedules, Instructional Center, main hallway. Get a FREE cookie and an event schedule for SWCC Week.
- 7 p.m. - Game Night, Student Center. Play games and win prizes!
Tues., October 22
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Mocktails, Pedal Car, Games & Prizes, Student Center, upstairs.
- 5:30 p.m., Phi Theta Kappa Fall Induction, Instructional Center, room 180
- 7 p.m., Dodgeball Tournament (more info to come)
Wed., October 23
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - #FindSparty Scavenger Hunt. Watch SWCC's Twitter page during these hours for Tweets including a clue as to where you can #FindSparty. If you're the lucky student who finds Sparty, bring it to the Administration Center to claim your prize!
- 7 p.m. - Spartan Volleyball vs. Kirkwood. Dress in costume for Halloween, serve contest, free Spartan buttons, and alcohol awareness information available.
Thurs., October 24
- 5 p.m. - Chili Supper, $2/person, Instructional Center, room 180. SWCC Computer Club fundraiser.
- 7 p.m. - Tricky Treating, You and your team will follow clues to compete at various stops around campus. The first team to complete all stops and spell a word with the letters collected at each stop wins. Pre-registration is required! www.swcciowa.edu/trickytreating
- 9:30-11:30 p.m. - Halloween Dance. Once the Tricky Treating champions have been crowned, it will be time for the Halloween Dance in the Student Center. Come in costume!
Fri., October 25
- School spirit day - Wear your Spartan gear!
- 3 p.m. - High Five Tunnel