How to Request Iowa HSED Records
Individuals who have tested and passed the GED® or HiSET™ test in Iowa may request a copy of any of the following official documents:
- Iowa High School Equivalency Diploma
- Transcript (official scores)
- Verification Letter
All official copies of Diplomas and Transcripts MUST be obtained from Diploma Sender. The ordering service makes getting a copy of your documents as easy as…
- Visit Diploma Sender online, www.diplomasender.com.
- Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashier’s check or money order for the $15 payment; and
- Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document, email, FedEX, or regular mail.
Diploma Sender is a safe website that can be accessed from public computers with internet connections, often available at local public libraries. If you cannot access the internet to order online or have additional issues related to your order, contact Diploma Sender toll free at 1.855.313.5799. Additional charges may apply.
Students enrolling at Southwestern may request a transcript be sent to SWCC admissions office at no charge by contacting 641.782.1497.