If you left high school without graduating, the HSED provides a way for you to earn your High School Equivalency Diploma.  On the Southwestern campus, HSED instruction and testing is coordinated and administered by adult & continuing education staff, located in the area arts & wellness center (Southern Prairie Family Fitness Center building).

For more information, contact Southwestern's adult and continuing education department.

We offer testing on Tuesdays and Fridays by appointment only when you register through HiSET.