Southwestern Community College's Red Oak Center offers college credit courses, adult and continuing education, HSED (formerly GED) classes, and customized training for local businesses and industries.
In addition to on-site classes, distance learning opportunities are available using the Iowa Communications Network (ICN), and online classes through the Iowa Community College Online Consortium. The Red Oak Center has nine classrooms including two ICN rooms and a 15-station computer lab.
Southwestern Community College Red Oak Center
2300 North 4th Street, Red Oak, IA 51566
See the Red Oak Center page on Facebook
Follow the Red Oak Center on Twitter
STOA Coworking @ SWCC
Southwestern Community College is pleased to launch STOA Coworking at our centers in Osceola and Red Oak. STOA Coworking provides a collaborative workspace for remote workers, freelancers, startups, traveling sales reps, and much more. Engage in focused work with all the office services in a collaborative workspace. Come be a Spartan coworker!
- Membership Price is $50/month, no long-term commitments.
- Daily Pass is $5 per day.
Coworking Membership amenities
- Hot Desk - an open first-come, first-serve workstation
- 30 Day Membership - No long-term commitment
- Shredding Service
- Video conferencing capabilities
- On-Site Notary Service
- Mail & Package Delivery (text notification)
- Use of a Professional Business Address
- Conference Room Access
- Kitchenette Access
- CCTV Security
- Lightning Fast Internet
- Front Desk Services
- Building Access Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4 p.m.