Affordable. Flexible. Completely online.
Southwestern Community College offers more than 400 online courses each semester. The credits you earn online may be used at SWCC or transferred to a four-year college or university. SWCC’s online courses offer you an affordable and flexible learning option without sacrificing student support.
Southwestern offers the following degrees completely online:
- Associate of Arts degree for transfer
- Associate of Science degree for transfer
- Associate of Applied Science degree in business administration
- Associate of Applied Science degree in accounting
- Associate of Applied Science degree in agricultural business
Classes are offered in various lengths ranging from four to 16 weeks. Free online tutoring is available and students who qualify may receive financial aid assistance. Once enrolled, you’ll have access to the SWCCyou portal, where you can view your schedule, check your mid-terms, look up your final grades, and more.
Have questions about online education? Chat with us.
Southwestern Community College is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity (NC-SARA) Agreements.