Here's the info you need to get started at SWCC.
- Application for Admission
Fill out the online application today!
Submit final high school transcripts or High School Equivalency Diploma scores to SWCC. Submit official college or university transcript(s).
In recognition of the varying skill levels of entering students, Southwestern Community College uses the ACCUPLACER test, ACT, or high school transcripts as placement guides, which enable advisors to better advise students with course selection and scheduling. High school transcripts and/or test scores must be on file with admissions prior to registration.
- New student orientation
Watch your email for information regarding online New Student Orientation and Experience Southwestern days.
- Register for classes
- Class Schedule - View a listing of all available classes
- Pre-advising Questionnaire - New students are asked to complete this pre-advising questionnaire prior to registering for classes. Once complete, please email the saved document to
- Meet with Admissions - Sign up for the classes you will be taking
- Textbook Information - Find the books you will need for your classes
- Student Housing
- Pay for College
Once you are ready for the semester to start, check out these opportunities to get involved at SWCC.