Here's the info you need to get started at SWCC.
- Application for Admission
Fill out the online application today!
Submit final high school transcripts or High School Equivalency Diploma scores to SWCC. Submit official college or university transcript(s).
Students must have ACCUPLACER scores, a current ACT composite score of 19+ or high school transcript on file at SWCC’s admissions office prior to course registration.
To schedule an appointment to take the ACCUPLACER test, contact SWCC’s Assessment Center in Creston at 641.782.1320.
- New student orientation - Watch for information from the admissions department regarding New Student Orientation.
- Register for classes
- Class Schedule - View a listing of all available classes
- Meet with Admissions - Sign up for the classes you will be taking
- Textbook Information - Find the books you will need for your classes
- Student Housing
- Pay for College
Once you are ready for the semester to start, check out these opportunities to get involved at SWCC.