- Academic Integrity Reporting Form - To report violations to SWCC's academic integrity policy.
- Complaint/Dispute Form - To be used to assist students with the resolution of issues and concerns in an effort to foster respect across the college and to support retention. Issues or concerns with college processes or procedures that are unable to be resolved should be explained in detail on this form.
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Reporting Form - To notify SWCC if an employee or student tests positive for COVID-19, has been exposed to COVID-19, has been told they need to quarantine, and/or ask any other questions or concerns related to COVID-19.
- Residential Life Communication Form - Reporting form exclusively for residential life staff members to report incidents of concern.
- Student Conduct/Incident Reporting Form (Non-Academic) - To report any behaviors of concern involving Southwestern Community College students, whether behaviors occur inside or outside of the classroom setting.