A wide variety of upcoming virtual events are scheduled for the month of October! These events are brought to you by the SWCC student activities department.
Contact Tracey Evans, student activities coordinator, if you have questions. Follow the links below to the SWCC Master Calendar for event login info and to add event reminders to your calendar.
- TJ Warren (life/purpose speaker) - October 5 @ 7 p.m.
- Trivia Night - October 7 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Stress Test: Health & Wellness Info for College Students - October 8 @ 7 p.m.
- Mentalist Chris Carter - October 13 @ 7 p.m.
- Speaker Harvie Herrington - October 14 @ 11:30 a.m.
- Leadership Speaker Tawan Perry - October 20 @ 10 a.m.
- Mikah Meyer, LGBTQ Speaker - October 21 @ 7 p.m.
- Max Frost concert - Oct. 22 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Human iPod John Rush - October 28 @ 7 p.m.
- Distant Deceptions with Mentalist and Illusionist Wayne Hoffman - October 29 @ 2 p.m.