Southwestern is fortunate to have a strong and active Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) chapter. The mission of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize academic achievement of college students and to provide opportunities for them to grow as scholars and leaders. PTK Awareness Week is February 22-26!
National PTK has a week’s worth of fun planned for this occasion. They are asking local chapters to show them how they PTK by tagging them in posts using #IAMPTK!
- Feb. 22: Pin Palooza Monday. Put on those PTK pins & share pictures with us.
- Feb. 23: Talk PTK to Me Tuesday. Tell us why you joined PTK & encourage your eligible friends to join, too.
- Feb. 24: Wear It Wednesday. Wear your favorite PTK gear & post your pics.
- Feb. 25: TikTok Thursday. Create a TikTok showing how you PTK & tag us @phithetakappa. Four winners will receive a prize from the PTK Store!
- Feb. 26: Fit In Friday. Share your favorite pic of your PTK family with us.
Prospective PTK members can learn more about PTK at one of these free events:
- Facebook Live: Get to Know PTK, Monday, Feb. 22 | 5 pm CT
- Webinar: Beyond the Invitation: Why Should I Join PTK?, Wednesday, Feb. 24 | 3 pm CT