The student activities department has a lot planned for the months of August and September! All of the following events are free to SWCC students.
August 2021 Student Activities
- August 23 – Movie night – Instructional Center, room 220, 7:30 p.m. Movie showing – Black Widow
- August 24 – Casino night – Student Center, upper level, 7 p.m.
- August 25 – Free donuts and offer students directions to class
- August 26 – Ice Cream Sundaes, Student Center, upper level, 1-2 p.m.
September 2021 Student Activities
- September 1 – Tailgate before first Volleyball Match – Student Center, 5-6:30 p.m.
- September 22 – Hypnotist Jim Wand, Instructional Center, gymnasium, 12 p.m. (noon)
- September 23 – David Bartley – Allied Health & Science Center, auditorium, 12:45 p.m.
- September 29 – Campus Cookout, Student Center, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., FREE to SWCC students and employees
Questions may be directed to Tracey Evans, student activities coordinator. The student activities office is housed in the Student Center.