It's Finals Week!
Students, good luck on finals and when you need a break from studying, remember these student activities:
- Sunday, Dec. 15, 10 p.m. - Breakfast at night, Student Center
- Monday, Dec. 16, 8-9 p.m. - Walking tacos, Student Center
- Tuesday, Dec. 17, 8-9 p.m. - Candy buffet/yogurt bar, Student Center
- Wednesday, Dec. 18, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - Stress Free Zone, Student Center
- Wednesday, Dec. 18, 8-9 p.m. - Sliders & leftovers, Student Center
Final examinations for courses within the arts and sciences division are scheduled from Monday, Dec. 16, through Friday, Dec. 20, 2019. Students enrolled in career and technical education programs are advised to contact their instructors regarding final exams. For the complete schedule, listing dates and times, please visit the following link: Final Exam Schedule.