Did you accomplish what you set out to do today? Did you accomplish what you wanted to do yesterday? If someone else’s priorities are becoming your priorities, or their priorities are causing your priorities to never get done or delayed, it’s time to reexamine what’s going on in your work life. Southwestern has a short-term leadership program for you--How to Move from Reactive to Proactive Leadership – from Fire Fighter to Fire Chief.
This training will be offered virtually via Zoom and meet on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, Aug. 30, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 19, 10-11:15 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
If you are ready for more control over your work day and schedule, and start progressing your team to become problem-solvers themselves, then you need to check out this program. In one month, you will be able to:
- Triage "fires" by urgency and importance, focusing on the right things at the right time.
- Discuss how to develop others to fight their own fires.
- Use a root cause technique to identify the causes of common fires and extinguish those flames.
- Discuss strategies to change the reactive culture at your place of employment.
- Develop a personal action plan to shift from reactive leadership to productive, proactive decision-making through thoughtful and intentional exercises.
- And plus, much more…
Reserve your seat today to take advantage of this statewide partnership: How to Move from Reactive to Proactive Leadership – from Fire Fighter to Fire Chief
Registration Deadline: August 26