Spartan Court, built in 2014, is the newest residence hall on campus. The building is a three-story, apartment-style housing facility with capacity for 88 students. It features a student lounge with a large-screen TV, game and activity area, vending machines, and social/study area.
Each residence hall suite features four private bedrooms furnished with a bed, chest of drawers, a desk, and a chair. The suites feature a closet, two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen area with stove, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. Each bedroom and living room have cable TV with HBO and is wired for high-speed Internet access.
- XL twin bed with mattress and mattress pad--can be bunked or used separately
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Closet area
- Cable television access with HBO
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Access to on-site, coin-operated laundry facilities (located on each level)
- Membership to the YMCA located adjacent to student housing
Average Room Dimensions
- Bedrooms: 7.5'x13'
- Living room: 10'x13'
Spartan Court has central air conditioning with temperature control in each suite.
Meal plan information: With your student housing contract, you will be provided with a Cafe Cash declining balance meal card. The Spartan Cafe is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. You will have the option of adding additional funds to this card. For meal plan options, please visit Tuition & Fees.