Current Auto & Collision Repair News
- The Auto Channel - Daily automotive news.
- Automotive News - Provides up-to-date news on the automotive industry.
- Body Shop Business - A monthly trade publication.
- Industry News - by Vehicle service and repair news for commercial fleets and professional auto repair shops.
SWCC Library Auto Databases
The following magazine titles are available in full-text format from the EBSCOhost Vocational database :
- Automotive Body Repair News
- Automotive Design & Production
- Automotive Industries
- Automotive Manufacturing & Production
- Automotive News
- Automotive Production
- Motor Age
- Paint & Coatings Industry
- Popular Mechanics
- Ward's Auto World
Standards, Regulations & Safety
- Center for Auto Safety – Founded by Consumers Union and Ralph Nader to provide consumers a voice for auto safety.
- National Automotive Technicians Education foundation (NATEF) Program Standards – Is responsible for accreditation of automotive programs at secondary and post-secondary levels.
- OSHA - Standards for the general industry in autobody repair and refinishing.
- State Collision Repair Laws and Regulations – Laws of each state with respect to crash parts. The list is alphabetical by state.
- Motor Age magazine YouTube channel
- SAE International YouTube channel
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists videos
- Consumer Guide to Collision Repair
Fender Bender – Articles, podcasts, and videos about running a collision repair shop.
Hot Rod Network – Includes news, reviews, buyer’s guide and access to 70+ years of Hot Rod magazine
- I-Car Collision Repair
International Automotive Technicians Network – Interactive environment with your peers. Learn best practices illustrated by fellow industry professionals.
Kelley Blue Book – Provides market value assessments for vehicles.